Honey Sriracha Lime Baked Salmon
I shared my opinion about eating fish over on my blog post '5 Reasons to Eat Salmon (While You Still Can), so rather than repeat myself I thought that I would keep it simple today and just share this simple recipe. I like to top the baked salmon with some fresh green onions for crunch and really like to lay the fish over some cauliflower rice. I find the rice to be a nice balance to the heat from the Sriracha and zest lime juice, but any normal rice would certainly work just as well!
The Break Down:
Serving Size (2 Salmon Filets)
- Salmon Filets – 2
- Sriracha – 3 tbsp.
- Honey - 1.5 tbsp.
- Lime - Juice of 1/2
- Garlic - 1 clove, minced
- Salt & Pepper - just a dash
- Green Onion - diced (for garnish)
1. Mix in a bowl the Sriracha, honey, lime juice, garlic and salt
2. Add mixture into a large plastic bag or deep dish with salmon, seal and refrigerate for 1 hour
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
5. Add the marinated salmon to non-stick baking sheet and place in oven for 12-15 minutes
6. Top with chopped green onions, black pepper and enjoy!